World's Best Networks,
World's Most Affordable Rates.
How to check if my iPhone support eSIM or not and is it carrier unlocked?
July 6, 2023
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Tap on "General" and then select "About."
- Scroll down to find the "Carrier Lock" section.
- If it displays "NO SIM restrictions," it means your device is carrier unlocked.
- Scroll further down to locate the "AVAILABLE SIM" (iOS 15 and newer) or "DIGITAL SIM" (older iOS versions) section.
- If you see an EID number in the phone setting, it indicates that your device is eSIM compatible.
- If your device supports multiple SIMs and you encounter any issues, temporarily disable or remove one of the SIM cards before attempting to download the eSIM.
By following these steps, you can easily check the compatibility and carrier unlock status of your iOS device.
And go to Apple Store to download "RedteaGO"APP for In-App provisioning Experience: or use camera to scan the QR code.
RedteaGO gives customers the freedom to dynamically select mobile network services across the world. This allows you the ultimate convenience to buy pay-as-you-go data plans and freely switch among plans when traveling.
As Apple's official eSIM partner, RedteaGO has a solid team with 8 years of experience in eSIM technology. We are the most customer-centric eSIM brand, offering eSIMs for over 200 countries and regions worldwide.
Travel safe and travel smart with RedteaGO eSIM. Stay connected wherever you go and enjoy the convenience and reliability of our eSIM technology.
Getting Started With RedteaGO
- Download the RedteaGO (iOS | Android) APP or visit the RedteaGO website.
- Buy a destination eSIM.
- 1 click to activate eSIM.
- Turn on your eSIM upon arrival.
- Instantly connect to a local network.
You're all set to stay connected on the go without roaming fees! Browse our Discover+ global eSIM plans to find an eSIM package for your next trip.