I’m experiencing loss of connectivity, bad signal and low speed.
1. Try to move different locations until you get enough signal bars to connect to 3G or 4G/LTE. Any limited coverage area or no coverage area will be resulting bad connectivity.
2. Restart your device.
I can’t connect to the internet after I activate my data plan.
1. Make sure you have selected. RedteaGO eSIM as your Cellular Data
2. Turn on Data Roaming
– Still can’t connect to the internet?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance if you can’t get access to the internet after you try steps above.
I fail to activate my eSIM.
1. Make sure your device is unlocked. eSIM is not available for any locked device and contracted device. Please contact your carrier for more information of unlocking your device.
2. Please contact us at email@example.com if your phone is an unlocked device.
I’m not able to access to the internet when there is still data left.
You may have used up all your data. Sometimes data usage is not at real-time measurement. For precise data usage, you can go to system Setting->Cellular to check your data consumption.
Can I use physical SIM and eSIM together?
Yes, you can. You can choose between the physical SIM and eSIM. The way dual SIM works varies from different devices.
What if I erased my eSIM plan by accident?
DO NOT delete your eSIM when you haven’t used up your data.
1. If you accidentally delete your eSIM before activation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
2. If you accidentally delete your eSIM after your activation, you will have to purchase a new eSIM.
Can I transfer my eSIM to the new device?
Yes and No. You could still enjoy RedteaGO eSIM if you haven’t activated it before changing device. Your eSIM won’t be available if you have already activated.
What should I do if I receive a “token invalid” error？
Log out and log in to your account again.
Which payment methods do you support?
We support various payment methods:
– Apple Pay
– Credit Card
– RedteaGO Credits
How can I get RedteaGO Credits?
There are 3 ways you can get credits.
1. You can recharge RedteaGO credit via the App.
3. You can also share your experience on Facebook Review page. After you review us, DM us and we will give you $5 RedteaGO credit.
Is RedteaGO eSIM prepaid or postpaid?
Prepaid. You can select the volume and validity according to your need, for both international travel data and local data add-ons.
Can I make phone calls or send SMS with RedteaGO eSIM service?
No, RedteaGO eSIM is for cellular data service only. However, you can use VoIP apps such as WhatsApp or Skype to make voice calls and text.
Is hotspot sharing available after the eSIM enabled?
Yes, hotspot sharing is available in all countries and regions.
When should I activate my RedteaGO eSIM?
We highly suggest you activate your plan before your trip begins. Activation requires internet connection. Please also make sure you have a good internet service during activation. Any disconnection may results in activation failure.
How do I top up my RedteaGO eSIM plan？
Click “Add Data” to top up the data plan when you need. Refilling your data is non-refundable since your plan will be activated immediately once you complete the purchase.
How do I Remove/Erase RedteaGO eSIM?
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.