1. VALIDITY OF GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions shall apply to all services rendered by REDTEA MOBILE PTE. LTD. hereafter referred to as RedteaGO, in connection with the prepaid eSIM reselling. Following terms and conditions are provided on the RedteaGO app, RedteaGO may accept variant clauses only in the case of an explicit written agreement.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
– 2.(1) eSIM RESELLING
RedteaGO resells prepaid eSIMs.
The customer registers and buys its sim cards on the http://www.redteago.com website and/or RedteaGO App. Our payment are operated by Apple Pay, Adyen(https://adyen.com), Stripe(https://stripe./com), PayPal (https://paypal.com) and Alipay (https://intl.alipay.com/).
– 2.(2) REGISTRATION FOR USING RedteaGO SERVICES
The customer must accept the general terms and conditions to use RedteaGO services. The client gives directly, or by the intermediary of the service provider (Hotel, Travel Agency…), on the web browser under http://www.redteago.com the following information:
Address (billing address)
– 2.(3) RedteaGO ENGAGEMENTS
RedteaGO shall use reasonable endeavors to provide customers a quality of service. However, RedteaGO does not guarantee that the service won’t be interrupted, furnished on due time, safe, or fault-free.
Risks with respect to regular wear and tear will be assumed by RedteaGO, which will promptly repair the damages which materially impairs the function of the Equipment and/or replace the Equipment.
– 2.(4) CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENTS
In using the Equipment or Services provided by RedteaGO, the Customer must not engage in any action:
that is abusive, illegal, or fraudulent;
that causes the Network to be impaired or damaged;
When the customer is in breach of its obligations under this Sec.RedteaGO may suspend the customer’s use of the Service. RedteaGO will notify the customer as soon as reasonably practicable the suspension. During any period of suspension, the customer shall continue to pay all charges due under this Agreement in respect of the suspended Services.
3. START, DURATION, AND TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
The service contract between RedteaGO and the customer starts upon order at RedteaGO website https://www.redteago.com.
The contract ends as soon as the customer receives the purchased eSIM. Activation of the eSIM is under the responsibility of the Customer.
4. CHARGES AND PAYMENT
– 4.(1) PAYMENT CONDITIONS
The payment of RedteaGO services is made by credit card, Alipay, and PayPal.
The currency of payment is in US Dollars($).
The credit card transaction will be processed and secured by RedteaGO providers Adyen(https://adyen.com), PayPal (https://paypal.com), and Alipay (https://intl.alipay.com/).
4.2 CHARGES FOR USE
1. RedteaGO states all Charges inclusive of VAT unless specified otherwise.
2. If the customer reasonably and in good faith disputes an invoice or part of it, the customer shall notify RedteaGO of such dispute within 12 days of receipt of the invoice, providing details of why the invoiced amount is incorrect and, if possible, how much the customer considers is due.
3. The customer shall not be entitled to set off any of its claims against claims of RedteaGO, except where the customer’s claims are undisputed or have been confirmed by a final court judgment.
The customer will immediately see the purchased eSIM under my eSIMs tab on the website and/or the app.
5. REFUND / CANCELLATION / MODIFICATION POLICY
The customer has the right to ask for a refund or replacement if the eSIM can not be activated due to a technical problem originating from RedteaGO.
RedteaGO credit balance may not be refunded, exchanged for cash, or used as payment with discount vouchers.
All data provided by customers during the usage of RedteaGO equipment will be protected corresponding to the relevant terms of privacy regarding customer data.
All customer provided data saved by RedteaGO, will be explicitly used for purposes of contractual fulfillment and to inform the customer about products related to their contractual agreement. In this regard, the customer agrees explicitly, that they approve and agree to the mailing of such information, also for marketing purposes and in electronic form, e.g. via email. Revocation of consent may be served at any time but must be made in writing to RedteaGO, stating the affected email addresses.
Under the following circumstances, should you be unable to get connected using RedteaGO or the data connection service does not meet expectations, RedteaGO will not be liable for compensation of losses or breach of contract. The circumstances include but are not limited to the following:
1. Data transmission interruption due to malfunctioning of the computer rooms or communication networks of telecom carriers;
2. Package interruption due to force majeure events such as typhoons, earthquakes, power outages, floods, wars, or terrorist attacks;
3. System interruption due to hacking;
4. Your terminal device is faulty;
5. Remote areas that are without signals, or certain regions and environments where the signal coverage of the local carriers is lacking;
6. Areas with no network coverage, such as subways, tunnels, basements, mountain areas, and seas.
8. SERVICE MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL
Under circumstances where the abuse, misuse, depletion, wastage, or other unjustified use of data causes adverse effects on the network experience of other users, the carrier may impose controls or stoppage on the errant users when it is necessary to do so based on the principle of fair use to ensure that data package service is properly provided to all users.
In addition to explicitly accepting this provision and following the relevant laws and regulations, you must promise not to lease, license, mortgage, translate, adjust, alter, modify RedteaGO, or merge it with any other products or packages; nor to decompose, decompile, reverse engineer the whole or any part of RedteaGO, or create any derivative works.
For malicious swiping of RedteaGO Credits and the risking receiving fraudulent payment of accounts, we have the right to clear the user balance or disable the use of accounts.
9. LIABILITY AND WARRANTY
RedteaGO is not responsible for detriments arising as a result, that the proposed service is not or not constantly available. RedteaGO provides no guarantee of the constant availability of the network service.
For any request please write an e-mail to email@example.com.
10. LEGAL VALIDITY
This agreement’s validity, interpretation, change, execution, and dispute resolution shall be governed by the laws of Singapore. If a dispute or disagreement cannot be settled through negotiation, mediation, arbitration, or some other means, a party may file a lawsuit with the Singapore International Arbitration Center.