1. Try to move different locations until you get enough signal bars to connect to 3G or 4G/LTE. Any limited coverage area or no coverage area will be resulting bad connectivity.
2. Restart your device.
1. Make sure your device is unlocked. eSIM is not available for any locked device and contracted device. Please contact your carrier for more information of unlocking your device.
2. Please contact us at email@example.com if your phone is an unlocked device.
You may have used up all your data. Sometimes data usage is not at real-time measurement. For precise data usage, you can go to system Setting->Cellular to check your data consumption.
Yes, you can. You can choose between the physical SIM and eSIM. The way dual SIM works varies from different devices.
DO NOT delete your eSIM when you haven't used up your data.
1. If you accidentally delete your eSIM before activation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
2. If you accidentally delete your eSIM after your activation, you will have to purchase a new eSIM.
Yes and No. You could still enjoy RedteaGO eSIM if you haven't activated it before changing device. Your eSIM won't be available if you have already activated.
Log out and log in to your account again.
Prepaid. You can select the volume and validity according to your need, for both international travel data and local data add-ons.
No, Mobile Data Plus eSIM is for cellular data service only. However, you can use VoIP apps such as WhatsApp or Skype to make voice calls and text.
Yes, hotspot sharing is available in all countries and regions.
We highly suggest you activate your plan before your trip begins. Activation requires internet connection. Please also make sure you have a good internet service during activation. Any disconnection may results in activation failure.
Click “Add Data" to top up the data plan when you need. Refilling your data is non-refundable since your plan will be activated immediately once you complete the purchase.